Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Refugees





The Night Of 1000 Drawings time is upon us again and this year I wanted to do something different to last year as my contribution. I got to shoot a series of four studio portraits of a few of the refugees that stay at Paballo and help out with food and medication drop-offs for the inner city homeless. I wanted the portraits to be as simple and 'stripped-down' so to speak as possible. The four portraits will be on sale tonight to raise funds for Paballo and each guy I shot also got an edition. In order as they appear are; Bizwell Chembe (born 28 November 1961), Siphelele Manqindi (born 15 February 1983), Welcome Dlamini (born 15 September 1988) and Mduduzi Sibanda (born 18 April 1983)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its pleasant discussion on the topic of this piece of writing here
at this weblog, I have read all that, so now me also commenting here.


Check out my page - Hip waist ratio